Thursday, February 08, 2007

Exitfare Presents: Sure Juror



Pianos is one of my favorite NYC venues -- a place where I've spent many a night drinking, checking out great bands. This Saturday will be no different, except maybe like ten times better because I want all of you out there with me sharing in the music and beer. But most importantly, Sure Juror just released their second album and it's good, like Bloc Party and Los Olvidados good, and they're poised to become one of 2007's breakout bands.

Before you come out to the show, make sure you download a few song, learn the words and drop them $8 through the internet machine to buy SMUT. I couldn't be happier to be presenting this show. This is going to be an awesome night.

Bridesmaids [1000]
Sure Juror [900]
Age Rings [800]
Care Bears On Fire [700]


[Myspace] Sure Juror
[mp3]
"Social Cheerleader"
[mp3] "Smut"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home