Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lily Allen: US Tour



So dudes, since this is sort of a vacation week for me, I'll be rocking lots of short posts. I know tickets are still available for this, or at least last I heard they were, so jump on board. The Boston presale link can also get you to tickets in LA, Chicago and Philly. Alright, Still is out today in the US on Capitol.

February 5 – Los Angeles, CA – Henry Fonda Music Box

February 6 – San Francisco, CA – Great American Music Hall
February 8 – Chicago, IL – Metro
February 10 – New York, NY – Webster Hall
February 12 – Philadelphia, PA – Theatre of Living Arts
February 16 – Washington, DC – 9:30 Club
February 18 – Boston, MA – Axis


Lily Allen "Discover & Download" clip. Check out the O's hat!

[Presale] Boston
[MySpace] Lily Allen
[mp3] "Oh My God" [Kaiser Chiefs cover]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home