Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Shut Your Eyes And You'll Burst Into Flames

I am not going to do the "Flashback Tuesday" feature anymore, which is a good thing just becaue there are so many great new bands to post about. As much as I like taking a look at some bands that I have forgotten about, I want to make sure I can devote as much room as possible to new bands.



I noticed Leeds group Shut Your Eyes And You'll Burst Into Flames in an interview with everyone's favorite indie/noise/freakout group ¡Forward, Russia!. The bands share hometowns and a penchant for music on the more spastic side, with influences ranging from Les Savy Fav to !!! to Q and Not U. Their debut single "Signal Noise / Kingdom Of Goats" will be out on Dance To The Radio later this month. Plus, you can find them on the latest Dance To The Radio compilation, What We All Want.

MySpace: Shut Your Eyes And You'll Burst Into Flames
Audio: "Pterodactyl Skin Trousers"

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

No more flashback Tuesday? That is so buns.

2:09 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

booooooo. bring back Flashback tuesday.

6:23 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home