Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Siren Fest 2007



The lineup for this year's Siren Fest was just announced and I am pretty blah about it. Highlights for me include The Black Lips [I love this band!], Noisettes and Dr. Dog, but everyone else I could take or leave. Announced bands rounding out the schedule are New York Dolls, We Are Scientists, Matt and Kim, Lavender Diamond, The Detroit Cobras, Elvis Perkins and The Twilight Sad. I am hoping a few more good bands are added, but regardless, I'll be there as always. Since it's Coney Island, there's plenty of shit to do to kill time, like beer, batting cages and of course, The Cyclone! The show starts at noon on Saturday, July 21st on Coney Island in Brooklyn, and as always, it's free.

[mp3] Lavender Diamond "You Broke My Heart"
[mp3] The Black Lips "Stranger"
[mp3] Noisettes "Mind the Gap"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home