Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday 01/09/07



This week it has been all Dunkin' Donuts' White Hot Chocolate and Bloc Party's "The Prayer."



I think BP fans would be interested in this article.

BTW, those that were having trouble downloading mp3s, the problem is fixed. I re-uploaded the tracks on both the The Pigeon Detectives and Maccabees posts and they work wonderfully. Ever since EZarchive upgraded, I've been bouncing from server to server trying to find something that works well. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear those as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger DJ durutti said...

file den has been working quite well for me (I too had to scramble after ezarchive's "upgrade").

So far the $5 / month file den acct has been working OK -- although I've blown my bandwidth a few times and my have to go up to the next price level soon (at which point (around $100+ / yr) it prob makes more sense to go dreamhost).

6:17 PM EST  
Blogger Special Guest said...

Hey Dany, I use two services: Filexoom and Mediamax.

R

6:54 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home