Friday, June 30, 2006

The Bum Out Eternal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Los Angeles group The Bum Out Eternal manages to do what very few of the bands of that hit me up on e-mail don't -- write insanely catchy songs that I can't stop listening to. The two songs the band sent me owned my iPod last night and I wouldn't be surprised if they continued their occupation this weekend. They are another great outfit to slide up right next to CSS, Lily Allen and Diplo. Look for an album later this year.

MySpace: The Bum Out Eternal
Audio: "Lines Through Lines"
Audio: "Promises and Hearts"

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucas "Kip" Owen said...

Just a heads up, The Bum Out Eternal myspace link is not working. Check it out, you have your blog link first then their link right after in the code.

any who, I'll check them out. Listenging a bit right now at work but you know how that goes. Can't really focus on their sound. But definitely sounds catchy.

Going to Philly to see Diplo and CSS play at the Mummers Museum down there. Check it out through R5 productions down in Philly if you haven't already heard about it.

1:18 PM EDT  
Blogger Dany said...

I used to live in Philly so I know R5 well. Should be an awesome, and I'll be checking out the same one here

1:34 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home