Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sonic Youth: New Tour Dates



Remember how I complained a few weeks ago about Sonic Youth not coming to Boston? Well, apparently the band reads my blog and added more dates to make me happy! Plus, their late summer dates will have The Flaming Lips as openers. Shit should be fun!

August 4 State Theater Detroit, MI
August 24 St. Paul, MN Minnesota State Fair
August 25 Council Bluffs, IA Stir Cove at Harrah's
August 28 Columbus, OH Promowest Pavilion
August 31 Allentown, PA Allentown Fair
September 1 Syracuse, NY New York State Fair
September 3 Boston, MA Bank of America Pavilion

Audio: Sonic Youth "Incinerate"
Video: The Flaming Lips "The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song" [Quicktime] | [Windows Media]

1 Comments:

Blogger Onward Charles said...

You said shit!

I'm going to get my mom after you...

12:40 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home