Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007: Dany's Top Songs



Over the past couple of weeks I've almost forgotten about Exitfare as I've been bouncing around The Bahamas and Florida, but these year end lists that I started working on months ago have been left alone too long, so I am going to put the finishing touches on things this week. I am glad that I waited until 2007 was
actually over to assemble my lists because while I was away, I had plenty of downtime. From long drives across Florida to hours waiting at the Nassau airport, I discovered a number of songs that I had initially neglected to add to this list.

I have two more lists to post this week -- my top albums and my predictions for 2008, and then it's back to business as usual.

Air Traffic "Shooting Star"

Arctic Monkeys "Flourescent Adolescent"

Belanova "Paso El Tiempo"

Bloc Party "Flux"

Cajun Dance Party "Amylase"

Daggers "Money"

Dartz! "Harbour"

Diamond Sea "15"
Division Day "Reversible"
Dizzee Rascal "Sirens"
Sophie-Ellis Bextor "Catch You"
Foals "Hummer"

Girls Aloud "Sexy! No No No..."

Hard-Fi "Tonight"

Justice "D.A.N.C.E."

Kaiser Cheifs "Ruby"

Kano "Fightin' The Nation"
Klaxons "Golden Skans"
Kubichek! "Opening Shot"

Late of the Pier "Bathroom Gurgle"

Les Savy Fav "The Equestrian"
M.I.A. "Paper Planes"
The Maccabees "First Love"

Manic Street Preachers "Autumnsong"

Matters & Dunaway "Control the Night"

Kylie Minogue "2 Hearts"
Mother Vulpine "We'll Be Detectives"
Kate Nash "Mouthwash"
The Nightjars "Stay Focused"

Omnikrom "Ete Hit"

Jack Penate "Second, Minute or Hour"
The Pigeon Detectives "I Found Out"

Rademacher "If U Got Some Magic"

Santogold "Creator"

Sky Larkin "One of Two"

Those Dancing Days "Hitten"

White Rabbits "The Plot"
Winterkids "Use Your Feet"

The Wombats "Lost in the Post"

Yeasayer "Final Path"

Young/Lost Ones (formerly Los Olvidados) "You'll Always Find Apples"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

winners all, tho' there's some bands for which I might've chose diff'rent cuts...that's what makes amerika great! but Mouthwash?? is Foundations technically ineligible due to UK release date or something?

3:42 PM EST  
Blogger Dany said...

i just like mouthwash more.

3:54 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home