Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Andre 3000 [Outkast] Track



I don't know anything about this cartoon Class of 3000, but it seems that Andre 3000 from Outkast has produced the soundtrack, which drops on July 3rd through Zomba.

From the press release: "Set to the backdrop of Atlanta, Class of 3000 follows international music star Sunny Bridges, voiced by Benjamin, who gave up his flourishing music career to teach a group of gifted musical prodigies at his alma mater, the Westley School for the Performing Arts. New episodes of the series air Thursday at 7 p.m. (ET, PT) on Cartoon Network."

Anyway, this track is pretty good.

[Myspace] Outkast
[mp3] "Class of 3000 Theme Song"

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

First of all, fuck this spammer above me. Secondly, Andre is the star of the show (as you might guess from the pic) and there is at least one new song per ep, which I guess is what's on this album. Cartoon Network lurves its hip-hop.

1:42 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I´m sorry webmaster.
I am for reeeaaal!
I advertise my site a million times
etc..."

4:27 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home