Monday, December 11, 2006

Boston: Shows [Week of 12.11.06]

12.11: Rahim/Bound Stems @ Middle East Up
12.12: The Ex/Aloha
@ Middle East Down
12.14: Static Of The Gods/The Televangelist & The Architect @ Great Scott
12.15: Mr. Lif/The Coup
@ The Paradise
12.16: Faces On Film/Ra Ra Riot/The Channels @ Great Scott
12.16: The Lemonheads/Hymns/Vietnam @ Avalon
12.16: Sean Lennon/Jim Noir @ The Paradise
12.17: Aimee Mann/Fred Aremisen/Grant Lee Phillips @ Berklee Performance Center

I feel like there should be more shows this week, but I guess not. Not sure if I'll be at any of these shows, but I may try to check out Ra Ra Riot on Saturday. I was just in LA for a few days, so I am a bit tired and behind on work -- saw Lily Allen, she was great, did some shopping at Amoeba and went to Spaceland on Saturday night. The more I visit LA, the more I like it! Look for some year end wrap ups starting this week, followed by some major changes next year. Promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Big changes = firing Beth?

1:08 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home