Friday, March 24, 2006

Sure Juror

Image hosting by Photobucket

When I first posted about this band back in June, my blog was a mere few weeks old and I was one of the few people championing Sure Juror, despite one of the members getting me temporarily kicked off of my college's radio station [it was all an accident though]. Now that the band is on fire, I thought I'd revisit their album that has been knocking around for about a year. Someone asked me what they sounded like yesterday and the best desciption I could come up with was "Neutral Milk Hotel on speed" and the more I think about it, all I can say is that I was spot on. Oh yeah, and guys, come to Boston. Please?

Mar 24 2006: Fennario West Chester, PA
Mar 27 2006: 1619 House Williamstown, NJ
Mar 31 2006: 11 East Cafe Glassboro, NJ
Apr 1 2006: Bryn Mawr College Bryn Mawr, PA

MySpace: Sure Juror
Audio: "Gawd"
Audio: "The Drive Will Do You Good"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. I like the band and the blog.... what are the odds.?

Ryan - Boston
check me at - blog.myspace.com/stinkingbadges

10:49 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home