Tuesday, August 23, 2005

tonight may have to last me



Last night the Schoolyard Heroes and Nightmare of You rocked out at The Middle East and despite going to this on a Monday night, it was worth it. Both bands were good [and uumm hehe opening for Bayside and Vendetta Red], although I didn't like Nightmare of You as much live. I was expecting a Killers vibe, but they came off as an almost tepid Bravery. Yeah, I went there....

Check out Nightmare of You's "My Name is Trouble"

I need coffee and breakfast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Henry Robinson said...

vesigard 15 mg is a muscarinic antagonist that is utilized in the treatment of overactive bladder. It alleviates urinary side effects like successive urination, dire need to pee, and failure to control urination. This is encouraged to take it in a portion and term according to prescription.

12:02 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home