Thursday, August 04, 2005

territorial awesomeness



So the weekend is almost here. Today is basically my Friday as tomorrow is me going to NY for a bunch of label meetings and then spending the rest of the weekend drinking Sparks and rocking out to M.I.A. .



The Mae Shi are from LA [blech] and their new album "Heartbeeps" has been owning iTunes this week. They are one of the more accesible 5RC bands, having that herky-jerky thing down pat. Think of early Dismemberment Plan with less tongue-in-cheek bullshit.

Check out "Born for a Short Time".

I've also been listening to a lot of Nirvana



On the show front, Greg and I are going to be hitting up Great Scott tonight for the Elkland and Nightmare of You show. I'll have a review and hopefully pictures sometime this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home