Friday, July 29, 2005

Dominic likes The O.C.



I saw The Fame Wednesday night at T.T. the Bears. They were good garagey-sounding rock and they all had REALLY nice hair, too...no doubt.

This is the shit. Here are some good shows that are coming up that I will most likely be at...



Thursday 08/04/05 somewhere here in Boston [no venue has been announced yet], Elkland is playing with Nightmare of You which should be good. These guys like synthesizers for real, and Nightmare is like Ultragrrl's new favorite band [p.s.--buy their new EP on her site].



Kings of Leon play with The Helio Sequence and The Secret Machines are The Paradise on Friday August 5th. All three of the bands I am into, but you, not that much, but enough to go out and see them.



M.I.A. for fucking FREE at the Central Park Summerstage on Saturday!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

I thought he stopped watching it 2 episodes into the third season.

1:38 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home