Monday, March 09, 2009

Favours For Sailors


[Photo Credit: Lucy Johnston]

Myspace // "I Dreamt That You Dreamt That I Loved You In My Dreams" [Audio]

Favours For Sailors may hail from London, but it's obvious that they were raised on American indie rock. Their tunes recall the likes of Pavement or Weezer, but with a penchant for big pop moments. It's music that's made for playing at top volume on the motorways at the height of summer. The band's debut EP, Furious Sons, was just released last week on Tough Love Records. Keep an eye out for the band on XFM later this month, as well as several dates with Dananananaykroyd.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Completely ace.

7:54 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! I'm putting on a gig in London and they're playing. I'm very excited about it!

5:16 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home