Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Streets Preview New Tracks



Myspace

I suppose by now you either like The Streets (aka Mike Skinner) or you don't. I'll admit, it's not something that hits you right away, but once it hit me, I was sold for life -- Skinner's second disc, A Grand Don't Come For Free, ranks as one of my favorite albums of all time. While his last record was good, it left me wanting more, which is something that is bound to happen when you raise the bar to the stratosphere. Album Number Four is close to completion, and if we're lucky, it will drop by the end of the year. In the meantime, there are snippets from four new songs on The Streets' Myspace -- click the link above.

The minute long tracks are:
The Escapist
The Way Of The Dodo
The Sherry End
On The Flip Of A Coin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home