Friday, January 13, 2006

The Cleveland Browns

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's January and normally us hardcore Northeasters are bundled up and battling snow. Not this weekend: there's not a cloud in the sky and the mercury is pushing 60! On the subway to work this morning, I was listening to my dance mix and up popped the stellar "I (Heart) Kylie" from Madison, WI's Cleveland Browns. My friend Jenny clued me into them about a year ago, but they fell to the wayside until I rediscovered them on I'm Just Sayin' Is All....

The Browns have four songs that you can download on their side, and they are all shimmery, beautiful glitch pop masterpieces that could have been made by Kylie Minogue, but only if she were a record collecting geek. Check out their tribute to the Australian pop princess below!

Audio: "I (Heart) Kylie"

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Quality!
Rock on.
Kyle

2:03 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home