Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rademacher: ERA EP



Myspace // "If U Know" [Audio]

It's been awhile since I've written about these guys, and it's probably fitting that I do it now since I've been living in California since August. Over the past four years, Rademacher has slowly risen to the top of the Central Valley/LA/Bay Area indie scene. The band has recently finished a Monday residency at the Echo, which I missed because I am a bad fan, but in the true spirit of the band, they have many more shows lined up. While Stunts may have been the debut album that we all wanted, this new release proves that the road the band is traveling down will offer an even brighter future.

The band's latest release is the ERA EP, out now on JAXART Records.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your bandwidth has exceeded...

9:01 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home