Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sally Shapiro Gets Remixed



Myspace // "He Keeps Me Alive" [mp3]

After Sally's DJ debut and first set of public appearances on North American shores, her 2007 debut Disco Romance will now get double the remix treatment with the release of Remix Romance Vol. 2, a second remix record of Sally's acclaimed album, set for digital-only release on June 17. This second round of remixes is scheduled to follow April's release of Remix Romance Vol. 1.

We've posted about Sally a bunch here, and if I said that I was starting to get sick of her, I'd basically be lying. All fans of Moloko, Mylene Farmer and Saint Etienne needs to listen to her right fucking now.

Remix Romance Vol. 1:
1. I'll be by Your Side [Tensnake Remix]
2. I Know You're My Love [Juan MacLean Remix]
3. Find My Soul [Holy Fuck Remix]
4. Anorak Christmas [Woodhands Remix]
5. He Keeps Me Alive [Skatebård Remix]
6. Hold Me So Tight [The Cansecos Remix]
7. Skating in the Moonshine [Jon Brooks Remix]
8. Jackie Junior [Junior Boys Remix]
9. Time to Let Go [Lindstrøm Remix]
10. Sleep in my Arms [Between Interval Remix]

Remix Romance Vol. 2:
1. Time to Let Go [CFCF Remix]
2. I Know [SLL Remix]
3. Find My Ghost [Dntel Remix]
4. Skating in the Moonshine [Solvent Remix]
5. I'll Be By Your Side [Russian Futurists Remix]
6. Time to Let Go [Eliot Spitzer Remix]
7. Anorak Christmas [Alexander Robotnick Remix]
8. Hold Me So Tight [Dyylan Remix]
9. Find My Soul [Johan Agebjörn's Norwegian Electrojazz Mix]
10. Jackie Jackie [Dyylan's Subzero Nocturne]

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home