Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Sad Captains



I am pretty sure I wrote about My Sad Captains awhile ago, but I can't remember and I really don't feel like looking. They had a tune called "All Hat and No Plans" that I couldn't [and still can't] get enough. While I had a few demos, I ran through them and put the band on the backburner, but the other day I was sort of curious, so I looked them up and I saw that they had some new tunes.

Fortuna Pop! put out the band's "Bad Decisions" single earlier this year, a track that splits the difference between Pavement and Belle & Sebastian. According to the group's Myspace page, they have recorded a further set of songs, but concrete release details are pending. Hopefully the next few months will see an album from these chaps.

[Myspace]
My Sad Captains
[mp3]
"Bad Decisions"
[Video] "Bad Decisions"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home