Thursday, September 27, 2007

Luke Temple On Tour


[Photo Credit: Marshall Dackert]

A few weeks ago, I found myself in New York on a Thursday night with an evening to kill. As I was heading to my hotel, I got an e-mail about a Luke Temple gig at Joe's Pub, so I thought what the hell, I'll go. I'm glad I did -- I was pretty much blown away. His latest release Snowbeast had been sitting on my desk for weeks and I wasn't even planning on listening to it, but this was one of those shows that as a music fan that you can to love, but never expect.

Temple is a singer songwriter, but only because that's the genre he falls into hasn't been invented yet. His latest release is out now on Mill Pond Records, plus you'll be able to catch him on the road this October and November with Chuck Prophet and The Good Life, which includes three local dates.

10/01 Buffalo, NY Mohawk Place*
10/02 Boston, MA Middle East (downstairs)*
10/04 New York, NY Bowery Ballroom*
10/05 Philadelphia, PA First Unitarian Church*
10/06 Washington, DC Rock N Roll Hotel*
10/07 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle*
10/25 Madison, WI High Noon Saloon**
10/26 St. Paul, MN Turf Club**
10/27 Chicago, IL Schuba’s**
10/28 Lafayette, IN Lafayette Brewing Company**
10/30 Cleveland, OH Beachland Ballroom & Tavern**
11/01 Lexington, KY The Dame
11/02 Newport, KY Southgate House**
11/03 Nashville, TN Americana Music Conference**
11/04 Charleston, WV Mountain Stage Radio**
11/05 Pittsburgh, PA Club Café**
11/07 Northampton, MA Iron Horse**
11/08 New York, NY Joe’s Pub**
11/09 Philadelphia, PA Tin Angel**
11/10 Annapolis, MD Ram’s Head**
11/13 Atlanta, GA The Earl**
11/15 Boston, MA Boston University
* w/ The Good Life
** w/ Chuck Prophet

[Myspace] Luke Temple
[mp3] "Serious"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home