Thursday, September 13, 2007

CMJ: More bands added!

As fall rapidly approaches, my mind is preoccupied in anticipation for the week of October 14th. Why? I'll be hitting four Smashing Pumpkins shows, as well as a little festival called the CMJ Music Marathon in New York City. It will be the best week of my life (and probably the most tiring). I thought I'd rub it in a little... IN YOUR FACE!

Anyway, a gazillion more bands have been added to the CMJ 2007 line-up, including Illinois, Georgie James, Mohawk Lodge, Robbers on High Street, M.I.A., Air Traffic, Professor Murder, Anathallo, De Novo Dahl, The Whip, Eagle*Seagull, Band of Horses, The Little Ones, Forget Cassettes, Division Day, Lifetime, The Big Sleep, Japanther, Scotland Yard Gospel Choir, Matt & Kim, The Giraffes, Adam Green, Holy Fuck, Shout Out Out Out Out, The Teeth, and We Are Wolves. CMJ is the single best way to find out about new bands, plus it's a great time. Make sure to buy your badge before the price increase goes into effect on September 25th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home