Thursday, May 19, 2005

So it was my fucking birthday

...and I had to work. 26 wasn't as good as 25. I mean last year I came into work with "!!!" balloons all over my computer, and then my boss got me a 40 and a cupcake. After work, I went to The Streets release party at the Vice store, got crunk on free Sparks & Red Stripe and would have had more fun at another bar if someone would have been 21...

I ended the night on a couch in Brooklyn watching Baseball Tonight.

I got a totally awesome present though. Two pairs of tickets to two Orioles games in late August and a weekend at a bed & breakfast in Fell's Point, Baltimore. Sweet! We'll be playing the Angels and Athletics and hopefully be wrapping up the division.



This guy should be running away with all of the MVP votes by then, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home